Monday, November 20, 2017

[instiz] SURGERY PROCEDURE WHO CAN MAKE PEOPLE GO "WOW YOU CHANGED SOMEHOW, SEEMS LIKE YOU LOST WEIGHT~"






facial contouring...

original post: here

1. I seriously want to do itㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ But it looks too dangerousㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. It's all good, but if you saw him in real life, you'd be able to straight up tell he did it... And if you touched a bit, the mouth and jaw will be misaligned..

3. You can't tell... I have a protruding chin and I've done this surgery, no one could tell and everyone thought I lost weight...
 > Congrats
 > Does it hurt? I want to do it so bad...ㅎㅎ  Does it look natural?
  > It will hurt for a whole day, but it looks totally natural and you look slimmer

4. Seriously your chin will receive such a huge trauma, don't do it... After some years, the side effects can be severe..It's just too dangerous... Unless you really work hard to maintain yourself

5. My chin is so sensitive that I can't even dream to change itㅠㅠ

6. Wow I want to do it too

7. You'd be able to live 5 years splendidly, but will you be able to live a normal life after.. 
  > I've done it and it's been 7 years, it still looks alright butㅠㅠ  I work so hard to maintain it..

6. Ah but still, this is so bad for your chin, I think that I will hate myself for 5 years because I wouldn't be able to eat what I want



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com