Wednesday, January 11, 2017

[teen stories] THE GUY LIVING NEXT DOOR JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!!!!



WWHHAAAA Crazy I think I can die from heart flutteryㅠㅠㅠ My heart is jumping ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I met him somewhere at 4 PM before going to cram school and he was holding some box with him... Intuitively I knew that he was going to give it to me, so I couldn't utter a word

Since I wasn't talking, he awkwardly said "Yah, to be honest, you sensed it right?"
so I pretended like I knew nothing and went "What~~~~~?"
and he responded "Didn't you realize that the gift I bought yesterday was for you?"ㅋㅋㅋ
He was being kind of obvious with it
I tried to contain my explosion inside so I went "Hul really? I didn't know, thank you brat"
and he told me that it was for my birthday and to open the box

When I opened the box, I saw 2 bags of jelly (They disappeared in my stomach during cram schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ) with a Moomin doll, a pikachu doll, a kakao planner and another candy (that I ate too)

I tried to tease him saying "There's no letter?" and he said "Wait a bit, I'll tell you directly"ㅠㅠㅠ
My heart got so fluttered at that point, I thought it stopped beating, I got a heart attackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Me: Ooooh daebak, wow I'm jjang thankful, yah but there's no letter? I thought you knew I liked letters
Crush: Ah whatever, it was too cringe so I couldn't write it down, It'll be fine if I just tell you
Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋthen say it
Crush: Happy birthday...

At this point, I was sending him telepathy force begging him to confessㅋㅋㅋ 
But my face's expressions are always so obvious, it had to be today of all daysㅋㅋㅋ

Crush: Happy birthday and study well
Me: That's all?
Crush: No I have more things to say
Me: What?

At that point, he started to hesitate more and more and covered his face with his hands.
I was thinking "So is he confessing? Is he confessing?"
Then he went: I don't know if you've sensed it, but I started to kind of liking you, only if you're okay with it, wanna go out with me?
Guuuahahhhhhhㅠㅠㅠㅠ Despite all this, I went "You want me to go out with you?"
and he went "Yeah"

He saw that I was covering my face so he said that I can consider him and tell him next timeㅠㅠㅠ
Kids, me too, I made my first boyfriendㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm going crazy, seriously crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Ah I still feel like I'm dreaming right now

I haven't told my mom, but I'm sure she'll be fine with it because she always brings up how kind and polite he is
I still can't believe that my crush is my boyfriendㅠㅠㅠㅠ

First of all, we started dating, and I couldn't concentrate in class, when classes endded, I straight up went home and called my neighbor going home, we met for a bit and ate together and started texting each other after we ate when I got homeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Uhhhhaaaa I seriously feel like I'm flying!!!! PANN girls I love you!!!!♡♡♡♡♡

What to do!!! He just sent me another text!!
From today on, it's our first day


post response:
[+776][-11]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.11 19:41 신고하기
OP-yah!!!!!!!!! Omo!!!!!!! Gijibae!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG Congrats!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!
250
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.11 19:48 신고하기
Good bye... Be happy...☆
77
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.11 19:35 신고하기
Like this...Everyone but me......are in a couple....☆
45
0

잉여녀 |2017.01.11 20:38 신고하기
When one person get confessed, another person goes to bed crying..
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.11 19:36 신고하기
Crazy your crush is amazing, he looks like the type who would bring you around and buy you everything and make your heart flutter, definitely different from other guys nowadays....❤❤ Once again, I end my day being envious of other people
15
0

ㅇ |2017.01.11 21:53 신고하기
He's refreshing
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.11 21:13 신고하기
Pft, last long
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com