Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[instiz] ACTRESS WHO SUITS THE ROLE OF JI EUNTAK IN GOBLIN

I know people say that she has the same feel as Kim Goeun...
How do I put this, she kinda has a more "baby" look to her..
She would've suited the cute role of Ji Euntak better..









post response: +3

original post: here

1. I still think that Kim Goeun fits the middle school 3rd grade type of roles better, Kim Goeun is the best

2. Personally, I prefer Kim Goeun

3. Kim Goeun is more feminine and she's cute alright

4. Since Kim Goeun pulled off her role so well, I never thought of anyone else as Euntakㅜㅜ 

5. I think that Kim Goeun fits just right in the role, I also thought of Sodam for Euntak, but I think she wouldn't have been able to pull it off

6. I like Kim Goeun now, but at first I thought that casting her was wrong and wished Park Sodam fitted the role just right!

7. I think that Park Boyoung would've been perfectㅠㅠㅜ Even though Kim Goeun is alright

8. Me too I thought so.. Park Sodam is so pretty ㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com