Wednesday, January 4, 2017

[enter-talk] I SERIOUSLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS REASON FOR WHICH PEOPLE DISS CELEBRITIES


F*ck why are you guys dissing celebrities based on their skin, I try to, but just cannot understand;;
Makes me wonder how clean and shiny your skin must be.. Disgusting
No matter how much you hate, they're still prettier and handsomer than you

post response:
[+141][-11]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.03 22:38 신고하기
Aren't celebrities wearing layers and layers of makeup everyday ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyways even though you have skin of steel, it's possible that it'll get ruined,,,
66
2

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2017.01.04 12:14 신고하기
AgreeㅋㅋㅋEspecially people who diss SeolhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven if you diss her, she's still prettier~~ㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅌ
63
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.03 23:11 신고하기
Personal attacks like that just prove that these people are f*ckers
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.04 20:08 신고하기
I'm another group's fan and I understand this, I was f*cking speechless when I saw people dissing Jungkook's skin. He debuted at such a young age and he's still hitting his puberty, his hormones must be going hard right now and on top he needs to wear makeup, of course he'll be sensitive. My friends are all Bangtan fans so I happened to watch one of their videos where they said that Jungkook wore the most makeup. They even put vinegar on his face and Jungkook was still smiling brightly and said "it's to remove the dermox golliculorum!"ㅋㅋ When people saw Jungkook they all hated on him saying "he's a celebrity, isn't he taking care of himself?" I was so pissed even though he isn't my bias, Jungkook works so hard on taking care of himself. 
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.04 10:14 신고하기
Not only the skin, but I get speechless over people who diss idols' visuals in general
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.04 19:01 신고하기
I'm amazed at seeing people bash Seolhyun for her skin
9
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com