Friday, January 6, 2017

[enter-talk] AFTER LISTENING TO NCT'S ALBUM

Image result for nct 127 limitless

t/n: pic is not included

SM fans worrying about SM's rookies is the most useless thing to do in this world...
After listening to their album, I came to theis conclusion
I think the group represents TVXQ, Shinee and EXO's strength gathered together

Mark is seriously the best..
NCT127 have both song quality and skills
Looking at how they're doing, they just need to improve their live and they'll be perfect

I'm sure that with their next album, they'll hit big and they'll follow the genealogy of TVXQ, Shinee and EXO's success

Another thing is that they have a lot more male fans than usual boy groups
There's a hip hop community that I'm part of and people have acknowledged them already
I'm not talking about idol fans, but commoners.
It's rare that commoners would listen to an idol group to start with..

I seriously can't stop listening to the song, the beat is killing me, NCT are so dope...
They're also ranked #25 right now... Anyways, their songs are freaking good

post response:
[+199][-144]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 01:16 신고하기
Mark is the member who has the most male fans too...Seriously Mark.. Wow.. He's the best..
68
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 01:12 신고하기
You're right, I also think they have lots of male fans, especially Mark
68
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 01:23 신고하기
Even though people swear at SM for their music, as soon as this song got released, I understood why people were praising itㅋㅋThey took a foreign producer to produce the song with them and the quality is indeed good wow..How can the beat appeal to my taste so muchㅡㅠWhen you look at it, the people who produced it were all foreigners except Kenji who did the jacket photo...bb
59
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 01:12 신고하기
Seriously Mark...Isn't he super young to boot? He seriously has amazing potential..If I compared, he's like the SM's GD? He gives me the same vibe..I seriously look forward to his future...
33
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 14:19 신고하기
Because of the Taeyong incident, their image got ruined, but if you look internally in the fandom, Taeyong has the most fans and he's also the leaderㅜㅜㅜ You cannot not fall for him, He also wrote that the fans were the center of his existence.. I just wanted to tell people they're misinformed about his fraud case...He's working so hard, my heart hurts
28
10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com