Saturday, December 24, 2016

[instiz] PLEASE STOP THINKING THAT UNIFORMS ARE FETISH

It has nothing to do with the pictures below but I'm just using celebrities' pictures as an example


School uniform


Nurse uniform


In real life, they all wear pants


Flight attendant


Police uniform


Of course they wear pants in real life


Professor (they don't really have a strict uniform but..)


Army uniform

There are especially a lot of sexual remakes of the army uniform

post response: +38
original post: here

1. You're right

2. I agree...

3. I relate with this...

4. The policemen uniforms... some of the remakes make them wear super short hot pants

5. I agree, we shouldn't do that with any uniform

6. Rightㅠㅠ

7. School uniforms seriously... It makes me anxious every time I wear it and go to places with lots of menㅠㅠㅠ even the academy...

8. Seriously please stop

9. Agree... they are all bad cases but the school uniform is seriously..ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Even hanboks...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com